MCD Innovations (herein referred to as “MCD”), provides a one (1) year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for all products manufactured by MCD and sold under the MCD name. MCD extends this Limited Warranty to the first retail purchaser and it applies only to the MCD products properly installed for the use intended by MCD. This limited warranty is not transferable.
This limited warranty does not apply if, in the sole judgment of MCD, the product fails due to damage from shipment, handling, storage, accident, abuse or misuse, improper installation, improper operation, or if the product has been used or maintained in a manner not conforming to MCD’s instructions and specifications, or has been modified in any way. Any repair or modification attempted or performed by anyone other than an MCD-approved agent under MCD’s guidance and instruction at the time of repair will cause this limited warranty to become void and of no further force or effect.
This limited warranty does not provide benefits for or apply to conditions caused by normal product wear and tear. It also does not apply to product damage caused by a vehicle accident, fire, flood, wind, rain, lightning, or other acts of God.
In ANY event, MCD’S maximum liability under this limited warranty is limited to the original product purchase price from MCD. MCD will replace or repair, at our option, any defective product at no charge. A defective product shall be determined solely at our discretion. Installation, labor, delivery both ways, removal, and reinstallation and their associated costs, tools, accessories, or components are not the responsibility of MCD. In no event shall MCD be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, loss of revenues, profits, or opportunities arising out of or connected with this limited warranty or the MCD products, regardless of whether a claim is based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise. Your sole remedy hereunder is limited to repair or replacement of the MCD product and in no event shall exceed the original MCD purchase price. You may have other rights under state law. NO PERSON OR ENTITY IS AUTHORIZED TO ALTER OR AMEND THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
MCD Policy for Warranty & Out-of-Warranty Products
If any MCD product appears inoperable — whether covered by our Limited Warranty or not — a product return can often be avoided with a quick phone call to one of our Customer Support Technicians at 800-804-1757 or 972-548-1850. In the event that a product repair or return is necessary due to defects covered under our Limited Warranty policy, and for products no longer covered by warranty, the following procedure must be followed:
- All returns must be pre-approved with a Return Authorization (RA) number. We cannot accept shipments without a Return Authorization. An RA number can be obtained by first contacting MCD Customer Support at 800-804-1757 or 972-548-1850.
- MCD will troubleshoot the problem with you to determine if a component is defective. If a component is defective, MCD will issue an RA number and will ship the replacement part to you.
- Once you receive the replacement part and if MCD requested return of the replaced part, securely package the returning part in the same packaging. MCD is not responsible for shipping damage.
- After securely packaging the return, send it to MCD. Clearly identify your RA number on the outside of the box. Include all contact information with name, address, phone number, email address, RA number, and any other information requested, inside of the box.
- If your product is no longer covered under our Limited Warranty, or if, in MCD’s sole opinion, the product needs repair due to damage, misuse, or other causes not covered under our Limited Warranty, we offer repair services for a fee. All repairs that are not covered under MCD’s Limited Warranty and all related shipping expenses shall be the responsibility of the Customer. Repair prices for damaged product not covered by warranty shall be discussed with the Customer prior to issuing Return Authorization. Any unexpected product repairs not disclosed to MCD or subsequently identified when the product is returned will be the responsibility of the Customer.
- Any shipment received by MCD under an RA that was issued more than 30 days prior will be refused and returned to the Customer, freight collect.
This policy is subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. Please Contact MCD for more information and for our customer warranty satisfaction procedures.