- Information that is automatically collected
- Information that you choose to provide
Information Automatically Collected
When going online, some of your personal information about you can be collected automatically. When you browse through the site or read articles, some information is collected to measure how many visitors come to the website. Example: We use browser information to help us design our site so that the greatest number of people can view the pages correctly.
For every visitor, we collect and temporarily store the following information:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you go online
- The website address from which you came to our site ex: mcdinnovations.com by clicking the link to the mcdshades.com website
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you were there
- The name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser Example: Windows 7 or Internet Explorer 9
- The specific pages that you visited
Some services on our website rely on browser cookies. These are:
- Small bits of information temporarily stored on your computer
- Used to aid proper site navigation and functionality
- Discarded when you close your browser
Information you Choose to Provide
We collect and store no other information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it. For example:
- If you send us an e-mail or submit an online form, we do not automatically receive your e-mail address. However, you would need to provide it to us if you would like an e-mail response. We will receive no other personally identifying information from your e-mail unless you provide it.
- If you submit a form on our website, we will receive only the personal information you include on the form.
- Children’s Privacy: We collect no information from children under the age of thirteen. If a child sends us an e-mail inquiry or comment, we will answer it, and then delete the e-mail.
Information Disclosure Policy
We will not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about our visitors unless it is required by law and/or for law enforcement reasons.
Other possible uses for information:
- We will only use the personal identifying information to respond to you, in which case various people may need to see the information you provided.
- If enough questions or comments come in that are the same, your question (but not your name) may be added to our FAQ's section. We use this information to help us improve our site.
- In other limited circumstances, we may be required by law to disclose information you have submitted.
Note: e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is sensitive, or if it includes personal information such as your social security number, you can send it by postal mail instead.
3303 N. McDonald Street
McKinney, TX 75071